Unexpected

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Birthdays. You either love them, or you hate them; it's either a day where you're one step closer to being taken seriously, or one step closer to getting a head full of grey hair. Of course, as we get older the magic of birthdays fade away, as the ideal expectations we had as a child suddenly turn into the realistic expectations that if something can go wrong, it will.

And, why make a big deal out of it, if you know it will just fall short in the long run?

Well, for Sims, this is not such a dire turn, for each birthday is not just one step closer to death, but a wholly dramatic event where one life stage is abandoned for the next. And, for someone as infinitely blessed as Amelia Kane, this event is something her mother worries over obsessively, trying to make it "perfect".


From the preparation of her daughter's favorite meal when she wakes up...


... to making sure her husband gets in his last few bear hugs on a munchkin daughter...


... to avidly making sure that her dramatic, never-ending stories are listened to with incredible interest...


... to, of course, making sure that Amelia's older brothers' quarrels are kept locked away behind closed doors.


There may be awkward meetings for some on these happiest-of-days...


... but in the end even the most serious people will find something to laugh about...


... and best friends will make sure to show the ones they love that they care...


...no matter what their age...


... and no matter who might be watching.


Because really, in the end, the worst ills can be forgiven, if only for a moment, in order to celebrate...


... and to hope that the past can be paved away for a brighter future.



"Why are you trying to keep it such a big secret? Are you building somethin' that'd get you in trouble?" Alesha's voice was soft, but she couldn't help exposing the honest curiousity in her questions.

As the majority of the birthday celebrants splashed about in the pool laughing, Bradley had found his way to a chair to lounge -- and mope, of course -- and little Alesha had found it in her kind heart to wander over and try to keep him company. She'd only gotten a "pity invite" from Meredith, anyways, so it didn't feel natural to hang around with everyone else.


"Look, Alesha, I know you're just trying to be nice, and I really appreciate that, but it's sort of personal, okay?"

Bradley tried to sound as smooth as he could, but there just wasn't much energy left in him, at this point. "Why don't you run along and hang out with the other kids, huh? I've got stuff I need to think about..."


"Alright." Alesha voice took a dive from inquisitive to dreadful in just one word. Brad could feel his heart cracking a little from guilt, but he said nothing as he saw her start scooting forward off her chair, poising herself to get up and walk away.


"If you need me," she finished with an even more pitiful tone. "I'll just be over there, doin' my homework and stuff."


Bradley wasn't the only Kane that was feeling a little guilty at the sight of Alesha, though -- in fact, compared to Bradley's guilt, Amelia's was horrendously worse. Although at the back of her mind she partly believed  Mere just invited Alesha just to inspire said guilt, she knew she couldn't blame her. Amelia knew she deserved to feel guilty.

Realizing this was probably a good opportunity to try to make things right -- birthdays are all about moving forward and stuff, right? -- she pulled away from a splash war with Travis, and started climbing up the ladder out of the pool.

"Alesha, can we talk for a second?"


"Sure!" Alesha said in a relatively cheerful voice, tucking her writing away and standing up to chat with the birthday girl.

Amelia's heart sank even further. 'Man, just looking at her makes me feel horrible,' she thought to herself. When she finally got the courage to speak, she stuttered, "Look, Alesha, I like you a lot... And I also like Naomi. And personally, I really don't care if you guys don't like each other, or why -- you're both my friends. You don't have to like me if you don't want to, but that's not going to stop me from being your friend, okay? You're like, important to me Alesha, and--"

"Amelia, I get it," Alesha interrupted in a rather calm voice. "It's okay. You don't have to make a big deal out of it. I forgive you."


"Y... You do?" Amelia stuttered once again. "Really? After how horrible I was?"

"Really," Alesha said with a wink. "If my mom's taught me anything, it's that holding grudges is bad for Drudges. Besides, I shouldn'ta tried to make you pick between me'n Naomi. That makes me just as bad as her."


"Aww, Alesha," Amelia said, suddenly grabbing her oldest friend with an unexpected, incredibly tight squeeze. "You're the nicest girl I've ever met. I promise, I'll never let anything come between us, ever again."

Alesha squeezed back with just as much enthusiasm -- she hadn't expected this day to come, and it felt even better than she'd dreamed. "Me neither."

Well, I suppose Birthday wishes sometimes really do come true.


... Some of them, at least.

"Brraaaaadd, are you seriously going to be looking out that thing all night?! You promised me you'd teach me that fancy pants chess trick today... You promised!" Amelia groaned as she fidgeted about in the lounge chair on the deck later that night, watching her brother pore endlessly through the lens on his telescope.

"I told you Mia, I gotta take a rain check. Tonight's the first night in a week that there hasn't been clouds, which means I can finally make some calculations about star movements on an inverse time trajectory... Which means I'll finally be able to complete my experiment, after I check and double check the figures at the science observatory."

He paused for a moment in his browsing, in order to look back at her down-trodden face. "I'll teach you next week, okay? I swear."

"Yeah, whatever," Amelia said with an eyeroll as she got up from her seat. "The space-time contin...nininum is always gonna be more important to you than me."

Before Bradley could even respond, the door to the deck was slammed behind her, and she was out of sight...


But, he wasn't, to her. As she peered through her bedroom window, she realized that there was a different wish she should have made earlier that day, blowing out those candles...

... her heart saddened, wishing that she'd asked instead for her brother back.





 "So, guess who's going in for try-outs this morning?"


Travis couldn't help but smile wider at his mother's excited reaction. "Did you get the call?! Really?!" Meredith's eyes grew large and her face froze in anticipation.

"Yep," he said with an easy, self-assured grin and wave of his hands. "I told you it wouldn't be long, mom. Just a few more hours, and you'll be looking at the newest member of the Twinbrook Llamaheads."


Well, thank goodness his mother was one of the few people who could handle his cockiness -- because, once he showed up at the stadium, he got a serious wake-up call. Sure, he had athletic skills, but...


... once he exited, he didn't exactly have the 'dream job' he'd expected.

"Sports coach... for toddlers. Freaking fantastic." Travis Kane, master of sarcasm.


Well, if he was going to become the MVP of the Twinbrook Llamaheads someday, he was going to have to prove himself -- it couldn't take that long, could it? you think? -- and in the meantime, keeping himself in shape, and showing his dedication, was going to go a long way in showing those silly recruiters that he was made for their team.

It was because of his dedication over the next several days that his little sister knew exactly where to find him, when she'd gotten a rather mysterious and surprising phone call at the house.


"Don't you do anything but work out? Seriously," Amelia said as he pulled himself away from the treadmill to talk to her. "You haven't smelt this bad since Brad switched out your body wash with skunk extract..."

Travis smirked. "Yeah, whatev'," was his totally uber super cool response -- eyeroll and all. "What're you doing all the way over here, anyways?"

"Believe me, I didn't want to come, but there was no way that Mom was gonna be able to convince Bradley to actually play messenger boy," Amelia whined. "I swear, ever since my birthday, Mom's been sending me around doing all sorts of totally menial chores, including this one, which could've been prevented if you'd actually brought your cellphone into the gym with you..."


"I got a call?!" Travis's heart skipped a beat. He suddenly found himself so excited that Amelia's whiny rant left him totally unphased. "Was it the recruiter? Have they finally decided to move me up onto the team?"


"Wait, wait, what?" Amelia was taken aback for a second. "No... Sorry, I didn't realize you were expecting them to call. No, it was some chick named 'Lolly'."

"Oh..." Travis sighed heavily. "What'd she want?"

"I'm not sure. She just said that she needed you to call her back, said it was some sort of emergency, otherwise Mom wouldn'tve sent me all the way here to tell you."


"Well," he finally said exhasperatedly after a couple moments. "Thanks for letting me know... I guess. If you wouldn't mind hanging out here for a bit to make sure she doesn't show up looking for me, that'd be great. I guess I'll go try and figure out what's going on."





When Travis dialed Lolly's number, he was surprised to find that she didn't answer -- that was odd. Considering how her "emergencies" used to consist of hours of tear-jerking rants that she used to consume his soul, the fact that she wasn't jumping at the opportunity to hear his voice was particularly surprising.

However, her answering message was pretty straight-forward; she didn't want to be disturbed, but if someone really wanted to find her... She'd be at the dump browsing through old, used books.

Okay, that totally didn't qualify as an emergency, but then again, that may not be Lolly's fault -- trust Amelia to blow any news completely out of proportion.


Although he couldn't help but feel it was sort of a bad idea, Travis found himself walking through the creaky door on the old junkyard building a shower and short drive later. It wasn't hard to spot Lolly; she was just where he'd imagined, sitting on the old beat-up couch they used to sneak to to make out in the dead of night, with a pile of books next to her, and one resting in her hands, spread open.

There were other voices coming from outside, but they were muffled -- as far as he could tell, they were alone.


Lolly had pounced on his arrival in seconds, and within minutes they were in a heated conversation about her latest trouble. Travis wasn't really paying attention, but he got the jist of it -- after the baby had been born, her boyfriend had pretty much given up on the relationship, and refused to help at all with her son. Her parents were fighting with her grandparents again, moving in and out and in and out of the mansion... And she was lonely.

How utterly surprising. Not.


And yet, Travis still felt compelled to stand there, listening. "I just don't know what to do, Travis," she grumbled, seemingly entirely composed despite the unhappy nature of her rant. "I feel like everything in my life is falling apart, right now. My family, my relationship, even my job is rickety because they think my voting decisions are based on my parent's wishes..." Lolly shook her head with disgust. "I just feel like I can't trust anyone, and that no one trusts me."



"Well... I... trust you?" Travis said slowly, warily. He wasn't really sure that was what she wanted to hear -- but it was his best guess. "And I mean, you can trust me. I'm your friend... right?"


Lolly shrugged. "That's why I called, I guess. You're the only person I was ever really able to rely on my entire life. And now that we're finally on the same page again and everything..."

"And you can call me anytime that you want." Travis did his best to sound reassuring, but Lolly still didn't look convinced. "Look, I love Jade... But I still care about you, and I always will, as long as you're my friend. If you ever need anything, just remember, I'll do my best to be there for you."




Something about his conversation with Lolly gave Travis the willies. He wasn't lying, but he couldn't help but get the feeling that Lolly wasn't telling him everything. As much as he liked her, he realized how much clearer his head felt as soon as he walked out of that junkyard.

But... maybe that was just the smell.


Still, the second he climbed into his car, he realized there was only one place he wanted to go.


As the doorbell rang and he saw through the window the legs of his favorite woman descending down the stairs, the first easy smile he'd felt all day finally started to settle on his lips.


Too bad that across town, there was a girl doing a whole lot of not-smiling.

"X over 10... With the parentheses... But does the square come first... Hmmm..." Amelia, still sitting in the lobby at Twinbrook's Wellness Center, was trying to focus on her least favorite subject -- math, ugh -- while ignoring the grunts of people lifting weights downstairs: unsuccessfully, I might add.

"Whatcha workin' on?"


Amelia barely even registered the voice in her head for a moment, as she was trying very hard to discover what 'x' was after being tortured by various dashes and slashes -- but, after her eyes finally caught sight of the bright red hair across the table from her, she grumbled, rested her head on her hand, and responded.

"Nothing important," Amelia said tiredly, staring at all the smudges on the paper from her eraser. "Just pretending I'm interrogating these numbers so this math doesn't seem totally pointless." She tapped the pencil against the paper a few more times, before sighing.


"Sounsh fun to me," the little boy responded through a mouthful of bread and jam, chomping loudly while trying to peer over the potted plant at her answers. "I'm good at math."

"Yeah, and so's your big sister," Amelia said in monotone, thinking of Naomi, who was easily one of the smartest girls in her class. "But unfortunately, I'm stuck here waiting for Travis to call, so I can't get her help." With a scoff and an eyeroll, she finished her sentence with a very melodramatic, "Figures."

"I can try to help ya if you want...?" Lamont said with a soft smile, looking up from the remains of his mini-meal...


... but, as Amelia erased her latest mistake, she simply sent him 'the look'; no way was she going to dignify that with an answer.

No way was Amelia Kane that desperate. ... Yet.





As Travis felt himself relaxing for the first time that day, all memory of his little sister and the task he'd given her faded out of thought and mind -- yes, all that was left his him, the soft bed, and the warm body laying next to his.


Jade, of course. They laid in silence, fingers intertwined, his cheek occasionally graced with a bat of her eyelash as she looked up to try and peer into his gaze -- it was so good, so comfortable. Especially after the day he'd had.

Travis pulled her a little tighter, and without even thinking, started to bring his lips to her neck...


... but the reponse he got was not what he expected.

"Stop i t!" Jade gasped, tugging her arms away. "Get away from me!" Her face twisted into disgust and horror, matching the level of shock and surprise in Travis'. 'What?!' he thought to himself. 'What is going on?!'


"But I--" Travis muttered, completely mind-blown. "What did I do?!"

"Just, just don't," Jade said with her eyes closed, shaking her head. "I can't do this, alright? I just can't. I know what you want, and I can't give it to you. I'm sorry. I just... I just can't."


Travis was utterly confused. "I'm sorry, I... I didn't mean to upset you," he responded softly, hanging his head. He wasn't even sure how to respond to her reaction. He'd never, in all his time of knowing Jade, seen her react like that -- I mean, she seemed a bit weird at the Rendezvous, but this... "I was just trying to--"

"Well, I don't need it," Jade responded harshly, her face still sour. "I'm not some fragile little girl that needs affection to feel gratified... And I certainly don't want to... well, you know."


"I mean, maybe eventually, but I'm just not ready, alright?" Jade continued, her voice still vapid of love. "Everyone's all like, soooo pushy to do that these days, and our relationship is perfectly fine without it. We love each other, and that's that. Right? ... Right."

"Yeah," Travis muttered sheepishly in response. "Right." Great. For the second time today, he was at a complete loss on what he was supposed to say. Why did these women have to be so confusing?!


"I'm gonna get up, I don't really feel like relaxing anymore," Jade quickly said, although this time, Travis wasn't all that surprised. "I'm gonna go grab something to eat, I'm suddenly not feeling that good."

For a moment, Travis considered just staying there, to try to puzzle through exactly what she'd just said... But, realizing that may not be smart, he muttered a muted, "I guess I'll come with," in response.


As he stood up, Jade crawled over the end of the bed and stood next to him, trying to put on the best face she could.

"Look, I'm sorry," she said, her voice weak. "I don't know what came over me, I'm just... I'm just having a hard time right now. You understand, right?"

"Yeah, of course I do," Travis responded emptily, putting on his cheesiest smile and trying to seem genuine. "You're feeling... er... guilty, over your sister, since you got to live and keep being in love and.. stuff... and er, she didn't," he said dryly.


To his surprise, Jade leaned forward and kissed him, with such speed that he didn't have any time to react. Darnit. His first kiss of the day and that was it? Sigh.

"I knew you understood me," Jade said as she pulled away, completely oblivious to Travis' puzzled expression. "I mean, even with this room remodeled, it reminds me of Emerald... Her photos... The bouquet from her funeral... Everything here reminds me of her, and I just can't do anything like that when I think of what cost her her life, and..."


Finally, Travis did understand. He knew he was thick, and that women hardly ever made sense, but for once, looking around the room, he felt a pang of guilt realizing what he'd expected from her.

"It's okay, Jade," he said, pulling her close to him, cupping his hands against her hair. "I get it. I'll be here whenever you need me, however you do. I can wait until you're ready."

As his eyes scanned the room, he gulped down a solid lump in his throat and cringed: wait until she was ready?

Yeeeeaah... He really hoped he could.

20 comments:

Unknown November 30, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Well PiB... There are a few redheads! Just probably not the one you want to see. ;)

Also: If you take into account that all of Jade's reactions in this post and last post were completely autonomous... It should be easy to guess what her 5th trait is, now.

I shall be going on a short vacation across the border this weekend, but I'm gonna try to have next post written up before I leave so I can have it auto-post on Fri/Sat. It should be particularly enjoyable for PiB. ;)

And thus, the drama of Season 4 begins! (Yep, just now. ;D)

Anonymous,  November 30, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Nice to see Amelia make up with her little friend. It's always nice to have some sweetness with the drama.

The way you write Lolly really makes her seem creepy. I imagine anyone who chats with her for too long gets the "willies".

I can't help but drool over the patterns you're using in your game. Must. Have. The clothes look great.

Enjoy your vacation, Kaleeko!

mmmcheezy225 November 30, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

Poor Travis, things just don't seem to go his way anymore. I'm sure that'll all change soon, but for now, it's kind of fun to watch him suffer. Anyway, this was a good start to season four. :)

Enjoy your vaca!!

PiB - Nicarra December 1, 2010 at 1:13 AM  

Happy birthday dear Amelia.

Looks like it was a good celebration in general. We can finally have birthdays on destination lots?

Can someone slap Brad upside the head for me? Enough moping kiddo. Be the big brother your sister needs.

Aww, Mia and Alesha are friends again. Good!

I see Travis has been muscle sliding... :) Lolly, such bad news for the boy.

Hmm, red hair, male, name Leman...damn close but not the right one. LOL jk

Lamont seems a little young for Amelia. My goodness, he has his mommy's eyes.

Jade has gone unflirty? I don't know the actions well of a lot of the traits.

Great post. Looking forward to the next one.

Di Al Martini December 1, 2010 at 4:33 AM  

I wonder what part did Lolly still hide from Travis. I can see that Jade feels guilty about Emerald. I'm glad she rejected him, though. Travis needed someone to bang him in the head.

*Sigh* @ Brad. His personality is very interesting though, a mix of friendly and no sense of humor traits.

Amelia turned out beautiful. I'm glad that she and Alesha are good friends again.

Unknown December 1, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

@Chrysame: Haha, I'm glad that I've brought Lolly's inappropriate trait to life. XD It's sorta dominating her personality right now, with Hopeless Romantic. She's very... suffocating.

@Cheezy: Well, this is a good halfway through S4, but for all intents and purposes, things until now have sort of been buildup. And, yeah, Travis certainly doesn't feel lucky atm. I'm almost tempted to reverse that trait, because it's not going to fit for a bit. ;D

@PiB: You'll see Thomas soon, I promise! Lamont is actually only about 5 days younger than Amelia (Naomi is 1 day younger). Still, age shouldn't really matter, since Lamont's just trying to be friendly. (He is also one of those vile, annoying Good sims.)

But yes: Jade has gone unflirty. They don't really have any specific interactions, it's just a lot tougher to get them to respond positively to romantic socials.

@MJ: lol Yeah, Travis deserves what he gets. Unfortunately, things in the future may go a lot better if the universe stops trying to torture him. ;D

At this point, Brad is gradually growing into his Grumpy trait. He doesn't have it quite yet, but the last two seasons are sort of the story of how he 'earned' it, and why he'll never be a totally happy person. He's definitely the character that's seen the most of development over the course of the blog.

Unknown December 1, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Kaleeko, queen of Wall of @ comments!

...Except I didn't say thank you. Thank you guys for commenting! <3

Hope y'all are having a splendorific day. Oh, and go look watch the Sammy Stride if you haven't. IT IS MARVELOUS. :D

PiB - Nicarra December 1, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

LOL Lamont the annoying good son of Carolina the evil criminal.

Grumpy is not the same as unhappy. Trust me, there is this grumpy Sim I know rather well called Sam. Grumpy does make him argue easily but it doesn't dominate his personality at all.

Unknown December 1, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Hahaha, yeah... Originally all three of their children had the Good trait, so I ended up giving Naomi Ambitious instead. I don't remember what Lisa has.

No, Grumpy's not quite the same as unhappy, but generally how I assign traits is to pick a personality and then model the traits after it, rather than the other way around. So, how I interpret a trait may differ from Sim to Sim. In this case, it's showing how Brad is never going to be a perky or excitable person -- he may yet still find "happiness", so unhappy may be the wrong word... He just won't be *totally* happy, if that makes sense. Losing Emerald is always going to have a permanent effect on him.

PiB - Nicarra December 1, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

Pick a personality and assign traits to go with...that so doesn't work in my game. Take Phillip, I gave him flirty and was going to make him the first real playboy Grant in his family. Did he cooperate? Nope. In fact I think I only have only seen him once even vaguely do that.

Probably should have gone with commitment issues but then not only do they hate permanent relationships, they also hate long term employment etc. And he still might have just settled once and well.

I'm glad Brad isn't going to be totally miserable for his entire existance.

Unknown December 1, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

Hehe, that makes sense. My sims don't always totally cooperate either, but for narrative purposes things are a lot more guided behind the scenes. ;)

Brad definitely has a very happy ending! I mean, I shouldn't reveal the end of my story, but... I would feel bad showing how depressed he is without saying that it DOES get extremely better.

Deema316 December 1, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

Great update Kaleeko. The clarity of these screenshots are amazing.
Congratulations amelia on her birthday. I was LOL at Lamont offering his help with the math. He's so cute. Amelia would have really felt bad if he had been able to help her and him still a little kid.

Travis is looking good there with his new bod.

Poor Amelia looked so sad standing inside the house while Brad was looking through the telescope. Still curious about just what he is up to. We all know he wants his girl back but just what is he doing to accomplish that? I have a feeling things aren't going to go the way he wants them to.

Amelia has grown up very pretty.

Unknown December 1, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

Thank you, Dee!

Lamont is a cutie -- he's got his mommy's pretty eyes and his dad's awesome hair color. But yeah, Amelia's far too proud to accept help from a kid, no matter how close he is to his birthday. XD

I can't wait until I get to enlighten you all on Brad's going-on's -- it's so heartbreaking, but so lovable at the same time. Brad really is such a sweet guy. :( I want to smooch on him!

Both Travis and Amelia grew up looking really well -- both of them look so much like Meredith, but with better coloring. I love the way Amelia looks as a YA. :)

Deema316 December 1, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

I think Brad is my favorite. He is just so sad and searching for his one true love. I just know I'm going to be fighting back tears for him befor it's over.

They have all grown up looking very good. Travis may be full of himself but I still love him. Poor guy is so confused right now.
hate to tell you this Trav but, you will always be confused where females are concerned. :D

Hmmmm, now I wonder how Amelia is going to handle the guys while she is a teen.

I also haven't forgotten about the hacking of the computer. I know something has to come of that.

PiB - Nicarra December 1, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

I'm glad that in the long run, Brad will find happiness again.

Lamont is a cutie, he should be quite the teen when he grows next. But how long till his daddy makes an appearance?

Unknown December 1, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

*snickers* Patience, PiB, patience! ;) I will say 'Very Soon', though. There are 6 posts left in this Season, and he makes a rather prominent appearance in two of them.

Dee -- I think Brad's my favorite, too... Don't tell the other two, though!

I still adore my other two kids, though. Travis has a small brain and a large ego, but he still has a good heart. You guys don't know much about Amelia, yet, so I'll refrain commenting on her too much. You'll get to see *plenty* of her next Season, no need to spoil her yet. XD

PiB - Nicarra December 1, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

LOL Can't blame a gal for trying.

You know, I thought this was going to be a very short season when we saw most of the pics that made up the header in the first few posts. But that main pic is taking some getting to.

I do <3 Brad - which is why I nursed him and Emerald through 2 neighborhoods to get his family the way I wanted before moving them next door to Phillip. He is a sweetie by nature, which is why I wanna slap him from time to time.

You've hinted that Amelia gets most of the next season to herself...I'll miss the boys!

Unknown December 1, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

Teeheehee. Don't worry, your excitement just makes me giggle.

I thought it was going to be fairly short myself, actually... but then they inspired me to write about more things. The reason the header has so many pics from the beginning is that when I started writing S4, I had *very* little of it played out. It didn't take long for me to get way ahead, though.

Aww-- I'll miss writing about them, too. But at the same time, it'll be nice to focus on one Sim again, instead of trying to juggle the stories of 5 different Sims. Definitely won't stay that way forever, though!

Jen December 11, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

Another party, yey! ;)

Alesha is such a little sweetie. Trying to get Brad to talk and then so easily forgiving Amelia.

I love Amelia's hair too, is that an EA style? It so suites her.

Had to laugh at Travis thinking he got into the football team when really...he gets to coach toddlers. Hahaha! You've gotta start somewhere though.

Him and Lolly. I see bad things happening here. There's gonna have to be a blow out soon between these two or him and Jade. lol

And awww to the picture of Emerald on Jade's bedside table. So sad. :(

Wonderful update, lots going on to keep us entertained! :)

Unknown December 11, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

Aaaagh, birthdays. -_- I shall forever be known as the birthday grouch, now...

Amelia's hair is actually from a Dr. Pepper code, though it's so similar to the one that came with Late Night that it's kind of disappointing. I still love that ponytail, though.

Bad things happening between Travis and Lolly? Ooh, sounds like someone needs to get caught up. ;) *tease*

I'm glad you noticed the picture of Em on the end-table, I wasn't sure if it was easy enough to see. When I redid Jade's room, I wanted to make sure to leave something like that behind, to show how much Jade misses her sister.

Thank you so much, Jen! <3

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This Blog is a fictional story written using the Sims 3 (tm Electronic Arts); it is written by the:

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP