Update on the Update!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

We finally heard back from my hubby's interviewers, and he didn't end up getting the job; even though it means he won't be getting his promotion quite yet it's quite the relief to both of us. This was all rather sudden, and now we actually have time to prepare for a move when another opportunity crops up; he's going to be applying elsewhere until he gets something, so this definitely won't be the last time this will come up, but at least it won't be as rushed next time.

That means good news for DS, though--my stress levels are finally declining, so I've begun slowly working on next post. Hopefully it won't be TOO long until it's up. But, because of all these developments and because of how beautiful the summer is, I have a feeling I won't be posting story updates very frequently--at least for a while.  I do hope to get back on top of my reading shortly, though!

Thank you guys for your support and your patience, and for bearing with me while I talk about boring gobble-de-gook. Now that I'm not ultra panicked, though, I can get back to 'thinky' stuff asap!

Much luff~

4 comments:

Jmh.hobbs August 6, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

Awesome socks Kaleeko! While I am sorry that your husband did not get the promotion, I am glad that neither of you are too upset by it, and that your stress is going down. I can't wait for the next update!

Tender Wolf August 8, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

Awww, sorry your husband didn't get the job. :( But I am glad that your stress levels are declining and you'll both have more time to to prepare for a move if the time comes. :) I look forward to your next chapter, but don't rush on my part! hehe

Jen August 9, 2011 at 5:40 AM  

Sounds like the next time this happens you guys are going to be ready and organized for it, yey! lol
When things like this happen so quickly it's definitely no fun. The stress it can create can really put your lives in turmoil.

I hope he gets another opportunity though because it will mean bigger and better things for you both. :)

So excited to hear that we will be seeing a DS post soon. Eeeeeeeee!!
Especially after you teased us with that outline of season 7. ;)

Enjoy your summer though hun, it only comes once a year!

<3 *hugs*

Unknown August 11, 2011 at 4:49 PM  

Thanks guys! It's a bit of a bummer that he didn't get it, but at the same time this is far from the last time a position'll come up, and next time he'll definitely be more prepared and know what to expect from his interview--only a matter of time before he gets hired somewhere. :3 We're just gonna hope it's here at this store!

But yep, the next post'll be up quite soon! I've got all the screenshots, just gotta get to writing!

And no worries, Jen, I'm definitely enjoying my summer! It's starting to get into the hotter months though, so staying indoors is definitely preferable, heh. ^-^

/muah~! Thanks for your patience, guys!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This Blog is a fictional story written using the Sims 3 (tm Electronic Arts); it is written by the:

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP