Aaaarrrggh

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!


 So my feed reader is a giant wall of unread posts and comments and woe, my email inbox is stuffed fuller than a turkey on Thanksgiving, and unfortunately it's going to have to stay that way for a few more days. I am a giant, indomidable force of frustration and disorganization at the moment, and I need a bit of a breather so I can break the writer's block and tackle the Black Beast of Aaaargh living in my basement. That and I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule, which is killing me. Srsly. I'm dying. (If only.)

Okay, so now that I'm done with my Emo Moment of the Day--logically it should be acceptable to disappear for a week or two from the internet, but it would appear that when you practically live and breathe off the dust in your keyboard it makes people worry what's happened to you if you vanish. Whoops! ;D For those wondering: yes, I'm fine. I adore y'all to kittens, but the Black Beast of Aaaargh does not adore me, so much.

Anyways, I'm gonna start trying to catch up with things, but in the meantime, here's some foo that's keeping me entertained:
Now that I've thoroughly blown your mind, I'm gonna go work on that Black Beast of Aaaargh--and maybe help Altair kick some Templar bootay if I get the time.

7 comments:

Jen January 19, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

Glad to hear your okay and go on, go, catch up on some sleep. ;) It's important. :)

I checked out that machinima video, so funny and so well done. I felt scared for that dude! lol

Also funny funny tee's on that website.

Unknown January 20, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

@PiB: lol... Just, lol. :D I haven't watched the Holy Grail in soooo long, but it never fails to entertain.

Seriously though, I could use a holy hand grenade right about now.

@Jennifer: Definitely trying to catch up on sleep, but it's a nightmare. Slept for 16 hours straight one night, then was all over the place for a few days... I've basically got self-imposed jet lag, but I'm doing okay now thank gawd.

Glad you liked the machinima! I spotted it on Sim Programs, and was much more entertained by it then I thought I'd be. I need to check out the other ones by that creator at some point.

Di Al Martini January 21, 2011 at 8:25 AM  

I wonder what that black beast was all about... that has been keeping Kaleeko away from all of us. Lol! That monster is really scary. Hope to see you back soon, however take your time to have some rests.

Anyway, I've just checked your blog. Good way to express yourself.

Take care and see you again!

Unknown January 22, 2011 at 12:33 AM  

Heheh! MJ, the Black Beast is a reference to the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and also sort of an... analogy to stuff I'm having problems with right now. Depression, housework, new projects, family, etc etc. Easier to refer to it as a monster, because that's what it feels like!

But, I'm making headway. I did a bit of writing on my next post tonight, which means I may be able to get it up tomorrow. No promises, but I'm gonna try. :)

Deema316 January 24, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

I read you latest update and love it. Awesome as always. Still so many questions there.

I read this post and really feel for you. Yes. Sleep. Rest. For you health.

I read about Raven. Just gorgeous and such a sad former life.

Unknown January 29, 2011 at 11:53 PM  

Thanks, Dee. <3 I really appreciate it. :)

I feel like I may be coming back onto my feet again, so to speak, but it'll take me a day or two to get caught up on everything everywhere else. I'm so behind! Doh! I hate getting behind.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This Blog is a fictional story written using the Sims 3 (tm Electronic Arts); it is written by the:

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP